UPSC Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination – SCRA 2015 Exam Results Date – Also Find Online Results for All other UPSC Exams
UPSC Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination – SCRA Exam Written Results 2015 has been declared. ( Published on : 04th June, 2015 )
1. On the basis of the result of the written part of the Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination, 2015 held by the U.P.S.C. in 18th January, 2015, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Interview / Personality Test.
2. The candidature of all these candidates who have qualified for Interview / Personality Test is provisional subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims relating to age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability and other documents such as Attestation Forms and TA Forms, etc. at the time of the Personality Test. The formats of SC / ST / OBC & PH certificates, Attestation Forms and TA Form, etc. can be downloaded from the website of the Commission. They are, therefore, advised to keep the said certificates ready with them.
3. In accordance with the Rules of examination, all these candidates are required to fill up the Detailed Application Form ( D.A.F. ), which is available on the Union Public Service Commission’s website http://www.upsc.gov.in and submit the same online. The DAF ( http://upscdaf.nic.in/DAF1/daf_scra_2015/ ) will be available on the website of the UPSC Commission from 08.06.2015 to 17.06.2015 till 11.59 PM. Important instructions regarding filling up of the DAF and submitting the same online to the Union Public Service Commission will also be available on the website. The candidates who have been declared successful have to first get themselves registered on the relevant page of the website before filling up the online Detailed Application Form. The qualified candidates are further advised to refer to the Rules of the Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination, 2015 published in the gazette of India, dated 11.10.2014, which are also available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission.
4. After submitting the DAF duly filled in online, the candidates are required to take out a printout of the finally submitted DAF separately and will have to send the printed copy of the DAF, duly signed by the candidates, along with all relevant documents, to the Under Secretary ( SCRA ), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110 069, so as to reach the Commission’s Office latest by 22.06.2015. The envelope containing the printout of the DAF submitted Online should be superscribed “DAF for Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination, 2015″. It can also be delivered at UPSC by hand till 22.06.2015 ( 5.00 P.M. ). In the event of non-receipt of ink singed copy of the DAF, the candidature will be cancelled without any further notice.
5. Interviews of candidates who have qualified for the Personality Test are likely to be held in the month of July, 2015.
UPSC Special Class Railway Apprentices Exam Final Results 2015 has been declared. ( Published on : 23.07.2015 )
1. Based on the results of the written examination of Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination, 2015 held by Union Public Service Commission on 18.01.2015 followed by Personality Test from 13.07.2015 to 17.07.2015, the following is the list, in order of merit, of candidates who have been recommended for appointment as Special Class Apprentices in the Mechanical Department of Indian Railways.
2. A total number of 54 candidates have been recommended for appointment as per the following break-up :
|21||17 ( Incl 01 PH 1 )||10||06||54|
3. The number of vacancies reported by the Government to be filled are as under :
*Including 01 PH – 1 vacancies.
4. The medical examination for these recommended candidates shall be conducted by the Ministry of Railways. A communication for medical examination is expected to be issued by the Ministry of Railways to the candidates individually within 21 days from the date of declaration of final result.