National Defence Academy Examination (II) – NDA & NA Exam II 2018 Application Last Date – NDA Exam Date 2018 – NDA Exam Center 2018 – NDA Eligibility 2018 – NDA Pay Scale 2018 – NDA Application Fee 2018 – NDA Application Form 2018 – NDA Admit Card 2018 – NDA Exam Scheme 2018 – NDA Syllabus 2018
Online NDA Exam II Form Last Date 2018
The Online Applications can be filled upto 02nd July, 2018 till 6.00 PM.
Travelling Allowance for NDA Exam II 2018
Candidates appearing for SSB interview for the first time for a particular type of Commission i.e. Permanent or Short Service, shall be entitled for AC III Tier to and fro railway fare or bus fare including reservation cum sleeper charges within the Indian limits. Candidates who apply again for the same type of Commission will not be entitled to travelling allowance on any subsequent occasion.
Instructions to the Candidates for filling Online Application for NDA II 2018 Exam
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in
Salient Features of the Online Applications Form are given here under
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application form containing two stages viz. Part I and Part II.
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of 100/- ( Rupees one hundred only ) [ except SC / ST candidates and those who are exempted from payment of fee ] either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India / State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa / Master Card / Rupay Credit / Debit Card.
- Before start filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his photograph and signature duly scanned in the.jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
- The Online Applications ( Part-I and II ) can be filled from 6th June, 2018 to 02nd July, 2018 till 6.00 PM.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications then he must ensure that the applications with higher RID is complete in all respects.
- In case of multiple applications, the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail Ids as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- The applicants are advised to check their e-mails at regular intervals and ensure that the email address ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online application.