National Defence Academy Examination (II) – NDA & NA Exam II 2018 Acknowledgement of Application – NDA Exam Date 2018 – NDA Exam Center 2018 – NDA Eligibility 2018 – NDA Pay Scale 2018 – NDA Application Fee 2018 – NDA Application Form 2018 – NDA Admit Card 2018 – NDA Exam Scheme 2018 – NDA Syllabus 2018
UPSC National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam II E Admit Card 2018
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available on the UPSC website upsc.gov.in for being downloaded by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid & active e-mail id while filling up online application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
Correspondence with the Union Public Service Commission / Army / Naval / Air Head Quarters
The Union Public Service Commission will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature except in the following cases
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available in the UPSC website upsc.gov.in for being downloaded by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post. For downloading the eAdmit Card the candidate must have his vital parameters like RID & Date of Birth or Roll No. ( if received ) & date of birth or name, father’s name & Date of Birth available with him.
If a candidate does not receive his e-Admit Card or any other communication regarding his candidature for the examination one week before the commencement of the examination, he should at once contact the Commission. Information in this regard can also be obtained from the Facilitation Counter located in the Commission’s Office either in person or over Phone Nos. 011–23385271/011–23381125/011–23098543 Extn 4119, 4120. In case no communication is received in the Commission’s Office from the candidate regarding non-receipt of his e-Admit Card at least one week before the examination, he himself will be solely responsible for non-receipt of his e-Admit Card.
- No candidate will ordinarily be allowed to take the examination unless he holds a certificate of admission for the examination. On receipt of e-Admit Card, check it carefully and bring discrepancies/errors, if any, to the notice of the UPSC immediately. The courses to which the candidates are admitted will be according to their eligibility as per educational qualifications for different courses and the preferences given by the candidates.The candidates should note that their admission to the examination will be purely provisional based on the information given by them in the Application Form. This will be subject to verification of all the eligibility conditions.
- If a candidate receives an e-Admit Card in respect of some other candidate on account of processing error, it should be notified to the Commission with a request to issue the correct e-Admit Card. Candidates may note that they will not be allowed to take the examination on the strength of an e-Admit Card issued in respect of another candidate.
- The decision of the Commission as to the acceptance of the application of a candidate and his eligibility or otherwise for admission to the Examination shall be final.
- Candidates should note that the name in the e-Admit Card in some cases, may be abbreviated due to technical reasons.
- Candidates must ensure that their e.mail Ids given in their online applications are valid and active.
Important : All Communications to the Commission should invariably contain the following particulars.
- Name and year of the examination.
- Registration ID ( RID )
- Roll No. ( if Received )
- Name of candidate in full and in Block Letters.
- Postal address as given in the application.
- Communications not containing the above particulars may not be attended to.
- If a letter / communication is received from a candidate after an examination has been held and it does not give his full name and roll number, it will be ignored and no action will be taken thereon.Candidates recommended by the Commission for interview by the Services Selection Board who have changed their addresses subsequent to the submission of their applications for the examination should immediately after announcement of the result of the written part of the examination notify the changed address also to
For candidates with Indian Army as First choice -
A.G’s Branch RTG. ( NDA Entry ),
West Block – III, Wing – 1, R.K. Puram,
New Delhi – 110066.
Phone No : 26175473.
For candidates with Indian Navy / Naval Academy as first choice –
Directorate of Manpower & Recruitment,
OI & R Section,
Room No. 204, ‘C’ Wing,
New Delhi – 110 011.
Phone No : 23010097 / 23011282.
For candidates Indian Air Force as first choice -
Directorate of Personnel ( Officers ),
PO 3 (A), Room No. 17,
‘J’ Block, Opp. Vayu Bhawan,
Motilal Nehru Marg,
New Delhi – 110 011.
Phone No : 23010231 Extn. 7973.
Failure to comply with this instruction will deprive the candidate of any claim to consideration in the event of his not receiving the summons letter for NDA II 2018 Interview by the Services Selection Board.
After having cleared the written examination the candidates should log on to the following websites for their SSB centre & Date of interview.
Candidates whose names have been recommended for NDA II interview 2018 by the Services Selection Board should address enquiries or requests, if any, relating to their National Defence Academy interview or visit website of respective service headquarters after 20 days from the announcement of written results as follows
For candidates with Army as First choice – Army Headquarters, AG’s Branch, RTG ( NDA Entry ), West Block III, Wing – 1, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110 066, Phone No. 26175473 or www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
For candidates with Navy / Naval Academy as first choice – Naval Headquarters, Directorate of Manpower & Recruitment, OI & R Section, Room No. 204, ‘C’ Wing, Sena Bhavan, New Delhi – 110 011 Phone No. 23010097 Email : email@example.com or www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
For candidates with Air Force as first choice – Air Headquarters, Directorate of Personnel ( Officers ), PO 3 (A), Room No. 17, ‘J’ Block, Opp. Vayu Bhawan, Motilal Nehru Marg, New Delhi – 110 011, Phone No. 23010231 Extn. 7973 / 7646 or www.careerairforce.nic.in
Candidates are required to report for SSB interview on the date intimated to them in the call up letter for NDA & NA interview. Requests for postponing interview will only be considered in exceptional circumstances and that too if it is administratively convenient for which Army Headquarters will be the sole deciding authority. Such requests should be addressed to the Administrative Officer of the Selection Centre from where the call letter for National Defence Service II interview has been received. No action will be taken on letters received by Army / Navy / Air HQs. SSB interview for the candidates qualified in the NDA II 2018 written examination will be held during the months of January 2019 to April, 2019 or as suitable to Recruiting Directorate. For all queries regarding Merit list, joining instructions and any other relevant information regarding selection process, please visit our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in