National Defence Academy Examination (I) – NDA & NA Exam I 2015 Online Application Form – Kindly visit for UPSC NDA Exam II 2014 Application Details : NDA II Exam 2014 Online Application Form
|UPSC NDA I Exam 2015 Online Application Issue Date : 27.12.2014|
|UPSC NDA I Exam 2015 Online Application Last Date : 23.01.2015|
|UPSC NDA I 2015 Exam Date : 19.04.2015|
|UPSC NDA I Written Exam Online Results 2015 will be declared in the month of : July, 2015|
Candidates are required to apply Online for NDA 1 Entrance Exam 2015 by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up online applications for NDA 1 Exam 2015 are available on the above mentioned website.
Note 1 : The applicants are advised to submit only single NDA & NA Exam 2015 application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he submits another / multiple National Defence Academy 1 Exam applications 2015, then he must ensure that NDA 2015 application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications for UPSC NDA Exam I 2015 should note that only the National Defence Services applications with higher RID ( Registration ID ) shall be entertained by the Union Public Service Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
Note : 2 All candidates whether already in Government Service including candidates serving in the Armed Forces, Sailors ( including boys and artificers apprentices ) of the Indian Navy, Cadets of Rastriya Indian Military College ( previously known as Sainik School, Dehradun ), Students of Military Schools formerly known as King George’s Schools ) and Sainik Schools run by Sainik Schools Society, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organisations or in private employment should apply Online for UPSC NDA 1 Entrance Exam 2015 direct to the Union Public Service Commission.
- Persons already in Government service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises.
- Candidates serving in the Armed Forces, Sailors [ including boys and artificers apprentices ] of the Indian Navy; and
- Cadets of Rashtriya Indian Military College [ previously known as Sainik School, Dehradun ), Students of Military Schools formerly known as King George's Schools ) and Sainik Schools run by Sainik School Society are required to inform their Head of Office / Department, Commanding Officer, Principals of College / School concerned, as the case may be, in writing that they have applied for NDA examination I 2015. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received by the Union Public Service Commission from their employer / authority concerned withholding permission to the candidates applying for / appearing at the NDA I 2015 examination, their applications for NDA Examination will be liable to be rejected / candidatures will be liable to be cancelled.
Note 3 : While filling in the UPSC NDA 1 Exam 2015 Online application form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the centre for the National Defence Academy & Naval Academy examination 2015.
If any candidate appears at a centre other than the one indicated by the Union Public Service Commission in his e-Admission Certificate, the papers of such a candidate will not be valued and his candidature will be liable to cancellation.
UPSC NDA I Exam 2015 Online application forms without the prescribed fee ( Unless remission of Fee is claimed as in para 4 above ) or incomplete applications for National Defence Academy Exam 2015 shall be summarily rejected. No Representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances. Candidates are not required to submit alongwith their applications for UPSC NDA I Exam 2015 any certificate in support of their claims regarding Age, Educational Qualifications, Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes and Fee Remission Etc.
They should, therefore, ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the National Defence Academy examination. Their Admission to the UPSC NDA Examination I 2015 will also therefore be purely provisional. If on verification at any later date it is found that they do not fulfil all eligibility conditions, their candidature will be cancelled. The result of the written part of the National Defence Academy examination I 2015 is likely to be declared in the month of July, 2015.
Note 5 : Candidates who have passed NDA & NA Written Test 2015 are not required to submit their original certificate of Age and Educational Qualification either to Directorate General of Recruiting, Army HQ, West Block-III, RK Puram, New Delhi – 110 066 Or To : Naval Headquarters, DMPR, OI & R Section, “C” Wing Sena Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011.
All candidates called for NDA interview must carry their original matriculation certificate or equivalent examination certificate to the Services Selection Board ( SSB ). Originals will have to be produced by the candidates who qualify at the National Defence Academy SSB Interview soon after the NDA 1 interview 2015. The originals will be returned after verification. Those candidates who have already passed 10+2 Examination must carry their Original 10+2 pass certificate or marks sheet for the National Defence Academy SSB interview. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Union Public Service Commission in terms of the following provisions :
A candidate who is or has been declared by the Union Public Service Commission to be guilty of :
- Obtaining support for his candidature by any means, or
- Impersonating, or
- Procuring impersonation by any person, or
- Submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with, or
- Making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information, or
- Resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his candidature for the UPSC NDA I examination 2015, or
- Using unfair means during the UPSC National Defence Academy 1 2015 examination, or
- Writing irrelevant matter, including obscene language or pornographic matter, in the script (s), or
- Misbehaving in any other manner in the NDA 1 2015 examination hall, or
- Harassing or doing bodily harm to the Staff employed by the Union Public Service Commission for the conduct of their National Defence Academy 1 examination 2015, or
- Being in possession of or using mobile phone, pager or any electronic equipment or device or any other equipment capable of being used as a communication device during the NDA I examination 2015.
- Violating any of the instructions issued to candidates along with their Admission Certificates permitting them to take the UPSC NDA I 2015 examination, or
- Attempting to commit or as the case may be abetting the Union Public Service Commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses, may in addition to rendering himself liable to criminal prosecution be liable.
- To be disqualified by the Union Public Service Commission from the UPSC NDA 1 examination 2015 for which he is a candidate and / or
- To be debarred either permanently or for a specified period
- By the Union Public Service Commission from any examination or selection held by them.
- By the Central Government from any employment under them; and
- If he is already in service under Government to disciplinary action under the appropriate rules.
Provided that no penalty under this rule shall be imposed except after :
- Giving the candidate an opportunity of making such representation, in writing as he may wish to make in that behalf; and
- Taking the representation, if any, submitted by the candidate within the period allowed to him into consideration.
Instructions to the Candidates for filling Online application for UPSC NDA I Entrance Exam 2015 :
Candidates are required to apply Online for UPSC NDA I Entrance Exam 2015 by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in
Salient Features of the system of UPSC NDA I Exam 2015 Online Application Form are given here under :
- Detailed instructions for filling up UPSC NDA 1 2015 Entrance Exam Online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application form for NDA 1 2015 Examination containing two stages viz. Part – I and Part – II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menu.
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of 100/- ( Rupees One Hundred Only ) [ excepting SC / ST candidates and those specified in Note-2 of Para 4 of the Notice who are exempted from payment of fee ] either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India / State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
- Before start filling up on Online Application for UPSC NDA I Exam 2015, a candidate must have his photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
- The National Defence Academy I 2015 Online applications ( Part I and II ) can be filled from 27.12.2014 to 23.01.2015 till 11.59 p.m., after which link will be disabled.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications then he must ensure that the applications for UPSC NDA I Exam 2015 with higher RID is complete in all respects.
- In case of multiple UPSC NDA I Exam applications, the applications for National Defence Academy with higher RID shall be entertained by the Union Public Service Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their NDA Online Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs as the Union Public Service Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- The applicants are advised to check their emails at regulars intervals and ensure that the email address ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply Online for UPSC NDA I Exam 2015 well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of NDA Entrance Exam online application 2015.
Candidates download their NDA I 2015 Exam E Admit Card from 30.03.2015 to 19.04.2015.
E-Admit Card for NDA & NA Exam (I), 2015 Issued : http://upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard/upsc_ac2/admit_card.php#hhh1
The Union Public Service Commission will be conducting the UPSC National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I) 2015 at different venues located at 41 Centres throughout the country on 19.04.2015 ( Sunday ). The e-Admit Cards for the candidates have been uploaded on the Union Public Service Commission’s website http://www.upsc.gov.in, which may be downloaded. Letters of rejection to the candidates stating reason(s) for rejection have already been sent through e-mail provided by the candidates. If any applicant is not able to download his e-Admit Card, he may contact UPSC Facilitation Counter on Telephone Nos. 011-23381125, 011-23385271 and 011-23098543 between ( 10:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M ) on working days during working hours. The candidate may also send fax message on Fax No. 011-23387310. The candidate may note that no paper admit card will be issued.
In case the photograph is not printed or is not visible on the e-Admit Card, candidates are advised to carry two identical (2) photographs ( one photograph for each session ) along with proof of identity such as Identity Card ( Students I card used by school / college, voter I Card, Aadhaar card, driving license, passport etc. ) and printout of e-Admit Card to the venue of the Examination to secure admission in the Examination.
Candidates are advised to check their e-mail in case they have sent any representation.
Important Instructions for NDA I Exam 2015 E Admit Card
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3. Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result as its production before Service Selection Boards is necessary.
4. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
5. Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
6. “Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.”
7. You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination.
8. If you appear at a centre / sub centre other than the one indicated by the Union Public Service Commission in your e-Admit Card, your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
9. Please Read the “Rules for the Examination” Published in the Employment News and available on the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in and “Poster containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall”.
10. Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
11. Mobile phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
12. There will be penalty ( Negative Marking ) from wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
13. Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
14. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables / costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Union Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
15. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-Admit Card / signatures on the Scannable Attendance Lists will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.