Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination – IES ISS Exam Results 2016 – Also Find Online Results for All other UPSC Exams
UPSC IES / ISS Examination – IES / ISS Written Exam Results 2016
Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service ( IES / ISS ) Written Exam Results 2016 has been Declared. ( Published on : 18th June 2016 ).
1. On the basis of the result of the written part of the Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination 2016 held by the U.P.S.C. in 13th May, 2016, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Interview / Personality Test.
2. The candidature of all these candidates who have qualified for Interview / Personality Test is provisional subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims relating to age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability and other documents such as Attestation Forms and TA Forms, etc. at the time of the Personality Test. The formats of SC/ST/OBC & PH certificates, Attestation Forms and TA Form, etc. can be downloaded from the website of the Commission. They are, therefore, advised to keep the said certificates ready with them.
3. In accordance with the Rules of examination, all these candidates are required to fill up the Detailed Application Form ( D.A.F. ), which is available on the Commission’s Website http://www.upsc.gov.in and submit the same online. The DAF will be available on the website of the Commission from 17th June, 2016 to 25th June, 2016 till 11.59 PM. Important instructions regarding filling up of the DAF and submitting the same online to the Commission will also be available on the website.
UPSC Indian Economic Service DAF Form : http://upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard/upsc_ac2/daf_ies_2016/login.php
UPSC Indian Statistical Service DAF Form : http://upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard/upsc_ac2/daf_iss_2016/login.php
The candidates who have been declared successful have to first get themselves registered on the relevant page of the website before filling up the online Detailed Application Form. The qualified candidates are further advised to refer to the Rules of the Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination 2016 published in the gazette of India, dated 16th January, 2016, which are also available on the website of the Commission.
4. The candidates are also required to bring the printed copy of the DAF duly signed ( by the candidate ) along with original documents and a photocopy each there of at the time of Interview. The instructions for filling up DAF available on the website along with the Rules of the Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination 2016 must be read carefully with regard to the certificates that are to be produced at the time of Interview. The candidate will be solely responsible for not producing sufficient valid proof in support of his/her age, date of birth, educational qualifications, caste ( SC/ST/OBC ) and Physically disability status.
5. Interviews of candidates who have qualified for the Personality Test are likely to be held in the month of July, 2016. The exact date of interview will, however, be intimated to the candidates through e‐Summon Letters. Roll Number‐wise Interview Schedule will also be made available on Commission’s website in due course.
e-Summon Letter for IES / ISS Personality Test :
UPSC Indian Economic Service Written Examination 2016 Result
UPSC Indian Statistical Service Written Examination 2016 Result
UPSC IES / ISS Examination – IES / ISS Exam Final Results 2016
Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service ( IES / ISS ) Exam Final Results 2016 has been Declared. ( Published on : 19th, July 2016 ).
1. Based on the results of the Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service written examination 2016 held by the Union Public Service Commission in 13th May, 2016 followed by interviews for Personality Test held in July, 2016 the following are the lists, in order of merit, of candidates who have been recommended for appointment to posts in Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service.
2. The number of candidates recommended for appointment to Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service are as under :
|Indian Economic Service||09||03||02||01||15|
|Indian Statistical Service||04||01||02||02||09 ( including 01 PH - 1 & 01 PH - 3 )|
3. Appointments shall be made strictly in accordance with the extant rules and the number of vacancies available.
4. The number of vacancies reported by the Government for posts to be filled are as under :
|Indian Economic Service||09||03||02||01||15 ( including 01 PH - 1 & 01 PH - 3 )|
|Indian Statistical Service||04||01||02||05||12 ( including 01 PH - 1 & 01 PH - 3 )|
5. The candidature of the 01 recommended candidates with following Roll Nos. is provisional :
6. Union Public Service Commission has a ‘Facilitation Counter’ near the Examination Hall building in its Campus. Candidates may obtain any information / clarification regarding their Examination / recruitments on working days between 10:00 A.M. and 05:00 P.M. in person or over Telephone Nos. 011-23385271 and 011-23381125 from this Counter. The result will also be available on the U.P.S.C. website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
7. The marks of the candidates shall be available on the website www.upsc.gov.in within fifteen days from the date of publication of result.