Indian Economic Service Indian Statistical Service – IES ISS Exam 2017 Application Last Date
|UPSC IES / ISS 2017 Exam Date : 12.05.2017|
|UPSC IES / ISS 2017 Online Application Issue Date : 08-2-2017|
|UPSC IES / ISS 2017 Online Application Last Date : 03.03.2017|
6. Last Date for Submission of UPSC IES ISS Exam Applications 2017 : The Online Applications for IES ISS Exam 2017 can be filled upto 3rd March, 2017 till 18.00 Hours.
7. Correspondence with the Union Public Service Commission :
The Union Public Service Commission will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature except in the following cases :
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admission Certificate will be made available on the UPSC Website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. For downloading the e-Admission Certificate/e-Admit Card the candidate must have his/her vital parameters like RID and Date of Birth or Roll No. (if received) & date of birth or name, father’s name & Date of Birth available with him/her. If a candidate does not receive his/her admission certificate or any other communication regarding his/her candidature for
the examination three weeks before the commencement of the examination, he/she should at once contact the Commission. Information in this regard can also be obtained from the Facilitation Counter located in the Commission’s Office either in person or over phone Nos.011-23381125/011-23385271/011-23098543. In case no communication is received in theCommission’s office from the candidate regarding non-receipt of his/her e-Admission Certificate at least three weeks before the examination, he/she himself/herself will be solely responsible for non-receipt of his/her e-Admission Certificate. No candidate will ordinarily be allowed to take the examination unless he/she holds an eadmission certificate for the examination. On receipt of e-Admission Certificate, check it carefully and bring discrepancies/errors, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately. The candidates should note that their admission to the examination will be purely provisional based on the information given by them in the Application Form. This will be subject to verification of all the eligibility conditions by the UPSC. The mere fact that an e-admission certificate to the Examination has been issued to a candidate will not imply that the Commission has finally cleared his/her candidature or that the Commission has accepted entries made by the candidate in his/her application for the Examination as true and correct. Candidates may note that the Commission will take up the verification of eligibility conditions of a candidate, with reference to original documents, only after the candidate has qualified the Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service (Written) Examination. Unless the Commission formally confirms candidature, it continues to be provisional.
The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Examination shall be final. Candidates should note that the name in the e-Admission Certificate in some cases may be abbreviated due to technical reasons
- The candidates must ensure that their E-Mail IDs given in their Online Applications are valid and active as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination processes.
- A candidate must see that communications sent to him/her at the address stated in his/her application are redirected, if necessary. Change in address should be communicated to the Commission at the earliest opportunity. Although the Commission make every effort to take account of such changes, they cannot accept any responsibility in the matter.
- Candidates may note that they will not be allowed to take the examination on the strength of an e-Admission Certificate issued in respect of another candidate.
Important : All Communications to the Union Public Service Commission should invariably contain the following particulars.
1. Name and year of the examination
2. Registration I.D. ( RID )
3. Roll Number ( If Received )
4. Name of Candidate ( In Full and in Block Letters )
5. Complete postal address as given in the application.
6. Valid and Active E-Mail ID.
N.B. I : Communications not containing the above particulars may not be attended to.
N.B. II : If a letter / communication is received from a candidate after an examination has been held and it does not give his / her full name and Roll number, it will be ignored and no action will be taken thereon. Candidates are strongly advised to keep a printout or soft copy of their online application of IES ISS Exam 2017 for future references.