UPSC Civil Services Exam Results 2016 – Also Find Online Results for All other UPSC Exams
1. On the basis of the results of the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2016 held by the Union Public Service Commission in from 3rd December to 9th December, 2016, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Personality Test for selection to the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and other Central Services ( Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ ).
2. Candidature of these candidates is provisional subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates will be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims pertaining to age, educational qualifications, community, physical handicap and other documents such as Questionnaire, Attestation Form and TA Form, etc. at the time of their Personality Test. The formats of SC/ST/OBC and PH certificates and Questionnaire, Attestation Form and TA Form, etc. can be downloaded from the website of the Commission. They are, therefore, advised to keep the said documents ready with them.
3. Personality Test of these candidates is likely to commence from 20th March, 2017. Personality Tests will be held in the Office of the following address :
Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House,
The date and time of Personality Test will not be intimated to the qualified candidates individually. The date and time of Personality Test of candidates being called for Personality Test will be displayed on the Commission’s Website http://www.upsc.gov.in. The candidates who are not able to download e-summon letter for Personality Test, should immediately contact the office of the Commission through letter or on Phone Nos. 011-23385271, 011-23381125, 011-23098543 or Fax No. 011-23387310, 011-23384472. No paper Summon Letters will be issued for the Personality Test/Interview by the Commission.
4. No request for change in the date and time of the Personality Test intimated to the candidates will be entertained.
5. The candidates are advised to notify changes in their address, if any, to the Commission immediately through letter or Fax at Telephone numbers.
6. The marks sheets of candidates who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission’s Website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result ( after conducting Personality Test ) and will remain available on the Website for a period of 60 days.
7. The result of 03 (three) candidates with following Roll Nos. 0000432, 0010513, 0659780 has been kept withheld subject to the outcome of the Court Case.
Civil Services (Main) Examination 2016 has been declared
UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam Written Results 2016 has been Declared. ( Published on : 16th September, 2016. )
1. On the basis of the result of the Civil Services ( Preliminary ) Examination, 2016 held on 07th August, 2016, the candidates with the following Roll Numbers have qualified for admission to the Civil Services ( Main ) Examination, 2016.
The candidature of these candidates is provisional. In accordance with the Rules of the Examination, all these candidates have to apply again in the Detailed Application Form, DAF ( CSM ), for Civil Services ( Main ) Examination, 2016, which would be available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission www.upsc.gov.in hyperlink “http://www.upsc.gov.in/
2. All the qualified candidates are advised to fill up the DAF ( CSM ) online and submit the same Online for admission to the Civil Services ( Main ) Examination, 2016 to be held from Saturday, the 03rd December, 2016. The DAF ( CSM ) will be available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission from 07th October, 2016 to 20th October, 2016 till 06:00 PM. Important instructions for filling up of the DAF ( CSM ) and for submitting the completely filled application form Online, to the Union Public Service Commission, would also be available on the website.
3. The candidates who have been declared successful have to first get themselves registered on the relevant page of the website before filling up the Online Detailed Application Form. The qualified candidates are further advised to refer to the Rules of the Civil Services Examination, 2016 published in the Gazette of India ( Extraordinary ) of Department of Personnel and Training Notification dated 07th August, 2016, which is also available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission.
4. It may be noted that mere submission of application form DAF(CSM), either online or the printed copy thereof, does not, ipso facto, confer upon the candidates any right for admission to the Main Examination. The e-Admit card along with the time table of the Main Examination will be uploaded on the Union Public Service Commission’s Website to the eligible candidates around 2 weeks before the commencement of the examination. Changes, if any, in the postal address or email address or mobile number after submission of the DAF (CSM) may be communicated to the Commission at once.
5. Candidates are also informed that marks, cut off marks and answer keys of screening test held through CS (P) Examination, 2016 will be uploaded on the Union Public Service Commission website www.upsc.gov.in only after the entire process of CS(M) Examination, 2016 is over i.e. after the declaration of final result of Civil Services Examination, 2016.
6. The Union Public Service Commission have a Facilitation Counter near the Examination Hall Building in its Campus at :
Candidates may obtain any information/clarification regarding their result of the above mentioned examination on all working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM, in person or on Tel. No. 011-23385271, 011-23098543 or 011-23381125 from this Facilitation Counter. Candidates can also obtain information regarding their result by accessing Union Public Service Commission Website www.upsc.gov.in
7. The results of Roll Numbers 0634752, 0618691, 0980111, 0892863, 0147967, 0767132, 0891391, 0993625, 1075321, 0682468, 0719476 and 0612141 have been withheld as the issue regarding their candidature is subjudice.