UPSC Civil Services Exam Results 2016 – Also Find Online Results for All other UPSC Exams
1. On the basis of the results of the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2016 held by the Union Public Service Commission in from 3rd December to 9th December, 2016, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Personality Test for selection to the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and other Central Services (Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’).
2. Candidature of these candidates is provisional subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates will be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims pertaining to age, educational qualifications, community, physical handicap and other documents such as Questionnaire, Attestation Form and TA Form, etc. at the time of their Personality Test. The formats of SC/ST/OBC and PH certificates and Questionnaire, Attestation Form and TA Form, etc. can be downloaded from the website of the Commission. They are, therefore, advised to keep the said documents ready with them.
3. Personality Test of these candidates is likely to commence from 20th March, 2017. Personality Tests will be held in the Office of the Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069. The date and time of Personality Test will not be intimated to the qualified candidates individually. The date and time of Personality Test of candidates being called for Personality Test will be displayed on the Commission’s Website http://www.upsc.gov.in. The candidates who are not able to download e-summon letter for Personality Test, should immediately contact the office of the Commission through letter or on Phone Nos. 011-23385271, 011-23381125, 011-23098543 or Fax No. 011-23387310, 011-23384472. No paper Summon Letters will be issued for the Personality Test/Interview by the Commission.
4. No request for change in the date and time of the Personality Test intimated to the candidates will be entertained.
5. The candidates are advised to notify changes in their address, if any, to Union Public Service Commission immediately through letter or Fax at Telephone numbers indicated above.
6. The marks sheets of candidates who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission’s Website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting Personality Test) and will remain available on the Website for a period of 60 days.
7. The result of 03 (three) candidates with following Roll Nos. 0000432, 0010513, 0659780 has been kept withheld subject to the outcome of the Court Case.
UPSC Civil Services Main Exam Result 2016 has been declared
UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination Results likely to be Declared in the month of August, 2017