SSC Multi Tasking ( Non Technical ) Staff – MTS Exam 2017 Application Form
|SSC MTS Exam 2017 Application Issue Date : 31.12.2016|
|SSC MTS Exam 2017 Application Last Date : 03.02.2017 ( 5.00 P.M.)|
|SSC MTS 2017 Written Exam Date : 16.04.2017, 30.04.2017, 07.05.2017
SSC MTS Non Technical Online Registration will be available from 08th October, 2016 to 07th November, 2016 ( upto 5:00 PM )
SSC MTS Non Technical How to Apply 2017
SSC Multi Tasking Non Technical application must be submitted through online mode only. For detailed instructions for filling up the application form may be referred to :
Note : The facility of Online Registration will be available from 31.12.2016 to 03.02.2017 (upto 5:00 P.M.)
1. The online submission of the application may be made at website ssconline.nic.in. Instructions are available on the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
The filling of online application :
2. Registration Part (In case not registered earlier)
4. Then a page with Registration ID and password will appear. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep it safely. The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. Online application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions. [
5. To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue within the stipulated date and time.
6. The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 30 kb and less than 50 kb with resolution of 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height.
7. The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with resolution of 140 pixel width by 60 pixel height.
8. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
9. Request for change/correction in any particular in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequence arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
10. The application form without photograph/signature or with Blurred photograph/signature or incomplete in any manner will summarily be rejected.
13. Admission to the SSC Multitasking 2017 Examination : All candidates who apply in response to this advertisement by the Closing Date for Receipt of Application are assigned Roll numbers. These will be uploaded on the website of the Commission around 2 weeks before the Tier-I examination on the website of the concerned Regional/Sub-regional office of the Commission. In case, a candidate does not find his/her name in the above uploaded list, he/she must immediately contact to the concerned Regional/Sub Regional Office with proof of having submitted his/her application. Failure to do so will deprive him/her of any claim for consideration.
The candidates must carry at least one photo bearing identity proof such as Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, College/University ID Card, Income Tax PAN in original and Admission certificate downloaded from the website, while attending the examination, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
The photographs used by the candidates must be a recent, relaxed face, and the picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background. If flash is used then ensure that there is no red-eye and, in case of glasses, your eyes should be visible. The face should not cover less than 80 % of the entire photo. Photograph should be of 8 bit JPG format and its size should be between 30 Kb to 50 Kb with resolution of 100×120 (pixels) and Signature of size 1 Kb to 12 Kb 140X60 (pixels) Candidates should bring 3 passport size photographs for affixing it in the Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate in the presence of Invigilator, if required. Candidates not carrying photographs will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Candidate are advised to keep 10 copies of the same photograph, which was uploaded/affixed in the application form, with them till the completion of entire examination process to facilitate easy identification.
Important Instructions to Candidates for SSC MTS Examination 2017
1. The Commission have advertised recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (NT) in different States / UTs for which Matriculation or equivalent is the minimum qualification.
2. The post of MTS (NT) was earlier known as Group-D posts such a Peon, Daftary, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Farash, Chowkidar, Mali etc. O.M. No. AB-14017/6/2009-Estt.(RR) of DOPT dated 30.04.2010, available on the website of the DOPT may be referred for description of duties of the post.
3. Regional Offices of the Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify in the written test. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission’s decision shall be final.
4. Candidates in their own interest are advised to go through detailed instructions contained in this notice which are also available on the websites of the commission http://ssc.nic.in, ssc-cr.org, sscer.org, sscner.org.in, sscwr.net, sscsr.gov.in, ssckkr.kar.nic.in, sscmpr.org, sscnwr.org and sscnr.net.in carefully before applying.
5. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/PH/ExS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the required certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim at the time of application.
6. Candidates with visual disability of 40% and more only would be considered as VISUALLY HANDICAPPED (VH) and entitled to reservation for VH.
7. Central Government civilian employees/servants claiming age relaxation should be in possession of a certificate in the prescribed format from their office in respect of length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should continue to have the status of Central Government civilian employees / servants till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
8. Fee : Rupees one Hundres only (100/-) Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen, eligible for reservation.
9. The Candidates Must Write Their Name, Date Of Birth, Father’s Name And Mother’s Name Strictly As Given In The Matriculation Certificate Otherwise Their Candidature Will Summarily Be Cancelled At The Time Of Document Verification Or As And When Comes Into The Notice Of The Commission.
10. SSC Multi Tasking Non Technical Closing Date : 03.02.2017 (upto 5.00 PM).
11. Online Submission of Application Form May be made on website : http://ssconline.nic.in. The Commission has devised a simplified format for the online application procedure. In this process, candidates may register once and may apply for any examination conducted by SSC. One-time registration is the permanent database for candidates. The Registration ID and password provided by the system should be kept safely so that it can be used for any examination conducted by SSC. The Registration facility is available to the candidates throughout the year on website ssc.nic.in. The registered candidates may log into the system and can proceed for application filling. The facility of online application (including payment of fees through debit card) will be available from 31.12.2016 to 03.02.2017 (5.00 PM). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank upto 30.01.2017 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM of 25.01.2017. The challan generation facility will be available upto 25.01.2017 (05:00 PM) only.
12. Fee paid by modes other than SBI challan or online payment through SBI Challan/Net
Banking/Credit and Debit Card from State Bank of India, as stated above, will not be accepted and the applications of such candidates will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited.
13. Mobiles, other electronic gadgets and wireless equipments are banned within the premises of the examination centres. Their possession in switched on or switched off mode is considered by the commission as a manipulative practice and will invite summary cancellation of candidature, debarment from the commission’s examinations without prejudice to criminal prosecution.
14. Candidates may contact following Regional Help Lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling/submitting applications :
- SSC ( NR ), New Delhi – - 01164715222, 01165021888,
- SSC ( CR ), Allahabad – 05322460511, 09452424060.
- SSC ( SR ), Chennai – 09445195946, 04428251139.
- SSC ( WR ), Mumbai – 09869730700, 07738422705.
- SSC ( ER ), Kolkata – 09477461228, 09477461229.
- SSC ( MPR ) Raipur – - 09407921504, 09407921505.
- SSC ( KKR ), Bangalore – 08025502520, 09483862020.
- SSC ( NWR ), Chandigarh – 09915509204, 09915509331.
- SSC ( NER ), Guwahati – 09085073593, 09085015252.
15. Answer Keys for different examinations are placed on the website. Representations if any, are received, will be scrutinized with the help of experts, wherever necessary, and evaluation will be done with modified answer keys. Commission’s decision regarding modification of the answer keys shall be final and no further representation will be entertained in this regard.
16. The candidates must fill the State preferences of the Application form, in order of their choice for State/UTs against which they want to be considered for appointment in case of their selection. If he/she does not want to be considered for some States/UTs, he/she must mark ‘X’ in the column.