Application Last Date for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017 Application Last Date : 16.06.2017 (5.00 P.M.).
Important Instructions to Candidates for Applying CGL Exam 2017
1. SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination will comprise of a Computer Based Examination for Tier-I and Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-III and paper-IV), written descriptive examination for Tier-III and CPT / DEST / Document verification for Tier-IV.
2. Staff Selection Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the application is accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought at the time of document verifications. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission‘s decision shall be final.
3. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/PH/EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice .They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
4. Candidates with physical disability of 40% and more only would be considered as PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED (PH) and entitled to reservation for PH.
5. Central Government civilian employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate in the prescribed format from their office at the time of document verification in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years during the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment in the event of their selection.
7. SSC CGL Exam Fee 2017 : Rupees one hundred ONLY ( 100/-) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex – Servicemen (eligible for reservation) are exempted from paying application fee as per extant Government Orders.
8. Closing Date for SSC CGL Exam 2017 application : 16th June, 2017 (5:00 P.M.)
9. Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for Combined Graduate Level examination 2017. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their application forms. At the time of appearing in examination the candidates will be required to submit an undertaking that he/she has submitted only one application.
10. Mobiles and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the examination centres possession of such equipment whether in use or in switch off mode, during the examination will be considered as use of unfair means. Candidature of such candidates will be cancelled. They will be liable for further action including initiation of criminal proceedings and debarment from commission’s examination upto 3 (three) years, as may be decided by the Staff Selection Commission.
11. The facility of on-line application (including payment of fees through debit card) will be available from 16th May, 2017 to 16th June, 2017 (5.00 PM). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank upto 19th June, 2017 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM of 16th June, 2017. Candidates should retain the Registration ID assigned to them online and details of payment of fee for further correspondence with the Commission. They should not submit print out of their application to Staff Selection Commission.
12. Fee paid by modes other than SBI challan or online payment through SBI Challan / Net Banking (SBI) / Credit and Debit Card from any Bank, as stated above, will not be accepted and the applications of such candidates will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited.
13. The Candidates must write their Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name and Mother’s Name Strictly as given in the Matriculation Certificate Otherwise their Candidature will Summarily be Cancelled at the time of Document Verification or as and when comes Into the notice of the Commission.
14. Only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will be accepted as proof of date of birth.
15. Candidates should bring 3 passport size colour photographs. Candidates not carrying photographs may not be allowed to appear in the written examination.
16. All the posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL) i.e. the candidate, on selection, may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.
17. No admission certificates for aforesaid examination will be issued by post. Candidates are required to download admission certificate for the examination from the website of concerned Regional/Sub-Regional Offices.
18. Preference for ministry/department/office will be taken from the candidates qualified for skill test/typing test at the time of skill test/typing test. At that time the data provided by the candidate will be treated as final. No further changes will be allowed.
19. Candidates are advised to give their Aadhaar Number in the application form, though it is not mandatory, for early redressal of grievance if any.