Educational Qualification for UPPSC Lower Subordinate Exams
The candidate must possess, by the last date fixed for receipt of application, a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from any recognized university. But the candidates are also directed to mention their special qualification which are printed in the direction to fill up O.M.R. application form, so that their candidature may be considered for such posts if available.
5. UPPSC Age Limit :
- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must nothave crossed the age of 35 years on July 1st, 2008 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1973 and not later than July 1st, 1987.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit :
- Upper age limit shall be greater by 5 years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P. Scheduled Tribes of U.P. Other Backward Classes of U.P. and Dependents of Freedom Fighters of U.P.
- Upper age limit shall be greater by five years also for the skilled players of classified games of National and International level in accordance with O.No.22/21/1983-Karmik-2 dated 28.11.1985.The skilled players must obtain certificates from the prescribed authority and submit to the Commission when asked for and must enclose the certificate with the application forms for main examination. This relaxation is admissible to resident of U.P.
- The age relaxation shall be given by three years more than service rendered in Army for disabled Army Personnel / Emergency / I Commissioned Officers / short Service Commissioned Officers / Ex-Army personnel for the posts of class III ( Non-Gazetted ).
- Upper age limit shall be greater by 15 years is admissible for the Physical handicapped persons of UP.
- For the post of Regional Youth Welfare Officer and Pradeshik Vikas Dal Adhikari ( Area organiser ) the upper age limit shall be higher by five years in the condition of being Block Commanders, Hulka Sardar & Dalpati.
- The candidates who were within age on 1st July 2004 and their age was not over 35 years or were not over the age limit provided under rules for the rendered categories and were otherwise eligible, but have become over age solely because no examination was held in 2005, 2006 and 2007 shall be eligible to appear in the examination for the post of Auditor ( Cooperative Societies, Panchayat ).
Conditions of Eligibility of Emergency Commissioned/Short Service Commissioned Officers :
I. In accordance with the provisions of the GO. No. 22/10/1976 Karmik-2-85 Dated 30.1.1985 Emergency Commissioned / Short Service Commissioned Officers who have not been released from Army but whose period of any service has been extended for rehabilitation may also apply for this examination on the following condition :
- Such applicants will have to obtain a certificate of the competent authority of Army, Navy, Air force to the effect that their period of service has been extended for rehabilitation and no disciplinary action is pending against them
- Such applicants will have to submit in due course, a written undertaking that in case they are selected for the post applied for they will get themselves released immediately from the Army services. The above facilities will not be admissible to Emergency Short Service Commissioned Officer if
1. He gets permanent commission in the Army He has been released from the Army on tendering resignation.
2. He has been released from the Army on grounds of misconduct or physical disability.
Marital Status : Male candidates who are married and have more than one wife living and female candidates who have married a person already having a wife shall not be eligible unless the Hon’ble Governor has granted an exemption from this condition.
6. UPPSC Fee :
- The fee shall be taken from every candidate with the cost of OMR application form. The details are printed on the OMR envelopes. No fees has to be paid by the candidates through Treasury Challan or Bank Draft etc.
- The successful candidates for main examination will be required to pay the fee for main examination. The fee for General candidate, Other Backward class candidates of U.P. will be 230/- and for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates of U.P. will be 110/- Ex-Army personnel of U.P., D.F.F. of U.P. and P.H. of U.P. will deposit their fees according to their main category which they belong to for special and general Rectt.
7. Application Form for UPPSC :
Applications at this stage are being invited for the preliminary examination only. Candidates who will be declared successful for admission to the main examination will have to apply again by the detailed application forms supplied to them by Commission.