UPSC S.O / Stenographers ( Grade B / Grade I ) LDC Written Exam Results 2014 has been Declared. ( Published on : 12th June, 2015 ).
1. On the basis of the results of the written part of the SO’s / Stenographers’ ( Gr.’B’ / Gr.’I’ ) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2014 held by the Union Public Service Commission in December, 2014 for addition to the Select Lists for the Section Officer’s and the Stenographer’s Grade ‘B’ / Grade ‘I’ of the services, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified in the written part / shorthand test for evaluation of service records.
2. The candidature of all these candidates is purely “Provisional” subject to review at the stage of evaluation of service records. If at any stage of the examination process a candidate is found to be not eligible for any of the year of examination i.e 2014 his / her candidature is liable to be cancelled.
3. The result of one (1) candidates under category III has been kept withheld.
4. The marks sheets of candidates, who have not qualified, will be put on the Union Public Service Commission’s website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result and will remain available on the website for a period of 60 days.
5. The result will also be available on the UPSC’s website http://www.upsc.gov.in.
Detailed Application Form for UPSC S.O / Stenographers ( Grade B / Grade I ) LDC Exam 2014
UPSC S.O / Stenographers ( Grade B / Grade I ) LDC Exam Final Results 2014 has been Declared. ( Published on : 31st December, 2015 ).
1. Based on the Combined Section Officers’ / Stenographers’ ( Grade ‘B’ / Grade ‘I’ ) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2014; the written part of the which was held in December, 2014 and evaluation of service record held in August, 2015, the following are the categorywise lists, in order of merit, of candidates who have been recommended for inclusion in the Select List of the year 2014 in respect of each of the nine categories detailed below.
|I||Section Officers’ Grade of the Central Secretariat Service.|
|II||Section Officers’ Grade ( Integrated Grade II & III ) of the General Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’.|
|III||Section Officers’ Grade of the Railway Board Secretariat Service.|
|IV||Private Secretary Grade of the Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service.|
|V||Grade ’I’ of the Stenographers’ Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’.|
|VI||Grade ’A’ & ‘B’ merged of the Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers’ Service.|
|VII||Grade ‘B’ of the Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers’
|VIII||Section Officers’ Grade of the Intelligence Bureau.|
|IX||Private Secretary Grade in Employees’ State Insurance
2. The number of candidates recommended in each of 09 Categories for the Select List year 2014 is as under :
|Category||Number of candidates|
3. Results of 09 candidates under Category – I and 01 candidate under Category – III have been kept withheld.
4. Result will also be available on the UPSC’s website, i.e. http://www.upsc.gov.in and at the “Facilitation Counter” near Examination Hall Building in UPSC campus on working days between 10:00 hours to 17:00 hours in person or over telephone Nos. 011-23381125 / 23098543. Relevant marks are likely to be available on the website within 15 days from the date of declaration of result.