Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2010 Age Limit – UPSC Recruitment 2010 | UPSC Recruitment 2010 – Age Limit | UPSC Recruitment 2010 – Application Fee | UPSC Recruitment 2010 – Application Form
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2010 Age Limit
4. UPSC Age Limit as on Normal Closing Date :
- Not exceeding 50 years for the post at S. No.4
- Not exceeding 35 years for the posts at S. Nos.2
- Not exceeding 33 years for the posts at S. Nos.3
- Not exceeding 30 years for the posts at S.No.1
N.B. : The Union Public Service Commission age limit shown against S.No.3 is relaxed age limit for OBC candidates. The UPSC age limit shown against all other S.Nos. is normal age limit and only in these cases age is relaxable for SC candidates upto 5 years & upto 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of Union Public Service Commission vacancies reserved for them.
UPSC Age Relaxation for Central / UT Government Servants upto five Years as per the Instruction Issued by government of India from time to time. For age concession applicable to other categories of applicants please see relevant paras of the Instructions to Candidates for UPSC recruitment by Selection.
Note : Candidates with disabilities [ as indicated against Item ( s ) ] can apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment to the respective posts even if the post is not reserved for them. However, such candidates will be considered for UPSC selection to such post by general standard of merit.
Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation and other relaxations as permissible under the UPSC rules
5. Headquarters : At places specifically stated against certain posts, otherwise anywhere in India or aboard.
6. Probation for UPSC Job Vacancies : The persons selected will be appointed on probation as per rule.
Instructions and Additional Information to candidates for Union Public Service Commission recruitment by Selection.
1. Citizenship :
A Candidate must be either :
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Maiavi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam. or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories ( b ), ( c ), ( d ) and ( e ) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility for UPSC Recruitment has been issued by the Government of India.
Note : The UPSC application of a candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be considered by the Union Public Service Commission Delhi and, if recommended for appointment, the candidate may also be provisionally appointed subject to the necessary certificate being issued in his favour by the Government of India.
2. UPSC 2010 Age Limits : The Union Public Service Commission age limit for the has been given in the UPSC Latest advertisement. For certain age concessions admissible to various categories please go through” instruction No. 5.
3. UPSC Recruitment 2010 Minimum Educational Qualifications :
All applicants must essential requirements of the other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They satisfy themselves before applying the UPSC Jobs that they possess at least the residential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to Union Public Service Commission eligibility will be entertained.
Note I : The prescribed essential qualifications for Union Public Service Commission Jobs are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidate to be called for interview
Note II : Where the number of UPSC applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Commission to Interview all the Candidates, the Union Public Service Commission at their discretion may restrict the number of Candidates, to a reasonable limit by any or more of the following methods :
- On the basis of either qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement; or
- On the basis of experience in the relevant field; or
- By counting experience before or after the acquisition of essential qualifications; or
- By holding a screening test.
The candidate should, there fore, mention all the UPSC qualifications and experience in the relevant field over and above the Union Public Service Commission 2010 minimum qualifications and should attach attested / self certified copies of the Certificates in support there of.
Note III : In regard to UPSC Educational Qualifications, the mark sheet in lieu of Educational Certificates will not be accepted by the Union Public Service Commission.
Note IV: The provisional claim what so ever in regard to eligibility to the UPSC post will not be accepted by the Commission.