SSC Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Exam 2016 – SSC Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Exam Eligibility | SSC Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Exam Center | SSC Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Exam Selection Procedure | SSC Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Exam Application Form |
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct Computer Based written examination for the Recruitment of Temporary Constables (Executive) – Male and Female in Delhi Police 2016.
Staff Selection Commission Applications are invited from Indian Nationals to fill up the following posts of Constables (Executive) – Male and Female in Delhi Police.
Computer based written examination will be held on 04th March, 2017 conducted by Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi on all India basis and for which candidates from all parts of the country fulfilling the conditions mentioned here can apply.
SSC Delhi Police Constable (Exe.) Pay Scale 2016 : PB – 1 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay 2000/- (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 03) and other allowances as admissible.
SSC Delhi Police Male Constable (Exe.) Vacancies 2016
Unreserved : 1557
OBC : 847
SC : 473
ST : 238
Total : 3115
SSC Delhi Police Female Constable (Exe.) Vacancies 2016
Unreserved : 815
OBC : 443
SC : 250
ST : 46
Total : 1554
10% vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen in each category of Constable (Exe.) Male only as per rules. Out of 10% quota meant for Ex-servicemen, 50% of such quota will be reserved for following categories of Ex.Servicemen;
- Having served in Special forces/NSG(Special Action Group)or;
- Having received QI ‘Qualified Instructors” grading in the Commando Course or;
- Officers from the Navy/Air Force who have worked in specialized Commando type units.
Note : SSC DP Constable reservation of Ex.serviceman is subject to the outcome of SLP (Civil) No.1980/14—Commissioner of Police, Delhi Vs. Pawan Singh & Ors.
- The personnel of Central Para Military Forces are not eligible to apply under Ex-Servicemen category.
- The number of SSC Delhi Police Constable vacancies is indicative and may undergo change anytime before declaration of result.
Scheme of SSC DP Constable Computer Based Written Examination 2016 :
SSC DP Constable ( Exe. ) Exam will be held on 04th March, 2017.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||50||50 Marks|
|Numerical Ability||15||15 Marks|
- Only those candidates who qualify in Physical Endurance & Measurement Test will be allowed to appear in Computer Based Written Examination.
- All candidates will have to undergo SSC Delhi Police PE & MT examination.
- Candidates are not permitted to use Mobile Phone, Calculators or any other electronic/electrical device. Candidates, therefore, must not bring Mobile Phone, Calculators or any other electronic / electrical device inside the Computer Based Written Examination premises. Possession of these items, whether in use or not, will be considered as “use of unfair means” in the Examination and appropriate action will be taken by the Staff Selection Commission against such candidates, as per extant policy of the Commission.
- The SSC Commission will not take cognizance of representations regarding the Question Paper of Computer Based Written Examination, received later than 10 days after placement of answer keys on the SSC website.
- The date of SSC DP Constable Computer Based written examination is subject to change, in which event the new date will be notified through Newspapers, Commission’s websites and Admission Certificates for the examination.
- The Staff Selection Commission reserves the right to introduce any additional stage of examination which would be notified at suitable time, if considered necessary.