Staff Selection Commission ( Eastern Region ) Department of Personnel & Training
– SSC ER – Library Clerk | SSC ER – Assistant Welfare Administrator | SSC ER – Store Keeper | SSC ER – Junior Hindi Translator | SSC ER – Examination Fee | SSC ER – Essential Qualification | SSC ER – Selection Procedure
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions,
Department of Personnel & Training,
5, Esplanade Row ( West ),
Kolkata – 700 001,
Telephone No. : ( 033 ) 22428810 / 2248776 / 22488601 ( Fax ),
Website : www.sscer.org,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are invited from the Citizen of India for the following Group ‘C Selection Posts.
11. Description of Group ‘C’ Posts
1.1 Category No of the Post : ER – 01
Name of Post : Library Clerk( Binding )
Vacancy : 01 ( UR – 01 )
Department : National Library, Kolkata
Age : 18 to 25 years. ( Age relaxation is admissible as per Instructions ).
PSL : 3050 – 4590 /-
Educational Qualification :
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- A certificate in Library Science from a recognized Institution; and
- 3 years practical experience in binding work in a registered commercial firm recognized by Govt, or in a Goverment Organization.
Dersirable Qualification : Nil.
Intital Post : Kolkata with AISL.
Job Requirements : To check the style of binding, to clean the spine of the book, to take action for strengthening the edge etc. and as per RRs, as amended from time to time.
Instruction for PH candidates; OH and HH candidates can apply.