Government of India
Department of Personnel & Training
Ministry of Personnel,
Public Grievances & Pensions
Block No. 12,
Kendriya Karyalaya Parisar,
New Delhi – 110 003.
Filling up of the post of Accountant on deputation basis in the Sub-Regional office of Staff Selection Commission at Raipur.
1. Services of the suitable officers are required for tilling up of post mentioned in Annexure-I Pay of the officers selected will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Personnel & Training’s dated 5th January 1994 as amended from time to time.
2. Officers who volunteer for the post will not be permitted to withdraw their names later. Nominations which are not accompanied by the requisite personal data will not be considered.
3. Name of suitable officers, who are willing and eligible for the post and who can be spared may be sent to the undersigned in the given proforma ( Annexure-ll ) in duplicate, within six weeks from the date of its publication in the Employment News along with their C.R. dossiers and a certificate about the vigilance clearance. Applications received after the prescribed date or without C R dossiers will not be entertained.
Name of post : Accountant
Number of Post : One at SSC ( Raipur )
Scale of Pay : 5000-175-9000/-
Method of Appointment : Transfer on deputation basis.
Eligibility for SSC :
- UDC of CSCS with 10 years service in the Grade who have undergone training in Cash and Accounts at ISTM or equivalent and possess 3 years experience of Cash, Accounts and Budget work, OR
- Officer under the Central Government holding analogous post.
Staff Selection Commission Period of Deputation : Not exceeding 3 ( Three ) years.