Railway Recruitment Board – RRB Thiruvananthapuram
– RRB Joint Employment Notice | RRB Chennai Popular Non – Technical Posts | RRB Chennai ( Non – Graduate Category Posts ) | RRB Chennai Engineering Diploma Categories | RRB Secunderabad | RRB Secunderabad Non Graduate Categories | RRB Thiruvananthapuram | RRB Thiruvananthapuram Other Category | RRB General Instruction | RRB Application Details |
Other Categories of Posts
|Submit Separate Application For CAT. Nos.90 & 91|
|90||SR||Junior Stenographer ( English )|
4000 - 6000
|SC||ST||OBC||UR||Total||ExS||SC / ST|
18 - 35
|C - 1||Matriculation or Higher Secondary with Stenography at not less than 80 w.p.m.||60 / -||Not suitable||-||Single stage Written / Online examination , Skill Test, Verification of documents.|
|91||SR||Junior Stenographer ( Hindi )|
4000 - 6000
|0||0||0||1||1||0||UR / OBC / SC / ST 18 -30||C - 1||60 / -||Not suitable||-||Single stage Written /Online examination, Skill Test, Verification of documents|
|Age Limits born between SC / ST - 01.07.1972 and 01.01.1989 OBC - 01.07.1974 and 01.07.1989 UR- 01.07.1977 and 01.07.1989||Fees: Fees or 60 / - to be paid by crossed Demand Draft (valid for 6 months ) Indian Postal Order (non refundable) and dated not before 13.01.2007 and not later than 12.02.2007 addressed to assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Thiruvananthaupram For further details refer para 9 of General Instructions.||Skill Test: Typing / Stenography Test will be in English only ( For Cat.No.90 ) and will be in Hindi only ( For Cat. No.91 )|
|You can Register Online: Log on to : www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.net|
1. Application should be submitted on A4 Size 80 GSM Bond Paper
2. Only application submitted in the format prescribed as part of this Notice will be accepted Application Format is also available in the RRB / Thiruvananthapuram Web Site: www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.net
3. Applications should be legible and written in the candidate's own handwriting Applications can be filled in English or Hindi. Please note that details of Name, Father's Name, Address, Nearest Railway Station and Declaration should be in English Only. Only international numericals i.e. 1,2,3 should be used.
Please Note: Application form should be a replica and to scale (A4 size) Candidates can photocopy (Xerox) and use this format for Application and Information Sheet. Application not as per size and format will be rejected.
Envelop size 10 / 11 cms x 24 / 25 cms.
1. Log on to www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.net to register online.
2. Downloaded and filled in application duly signed / LTI and Photo affix along with annexure & fees (if applicable) should be sent to RRB office immediately duly superscribing "online" on the envelope.
3. The application will be rejected if not in proper format and not accompanied by the requisite examination fees.
1. At the time of sending, RRB requires proof of caste ( if SC / ST/ OBC ), DD / IPO ( if applicable ex-servicemen details ( for Ex - serviceman candidates ).
2. If any of the other details indicated in the applications are found incorrect at any stage the candidates will be disqualified.
The applications need to be sent by Ordinary Post only. Applications received by speed post / registered post / courier will not be acknowledged .
3. The examination may be held for the same posts in more than one RRB on the same day. It is possible that written examination is scheduled on the same day for more than one post for which the candidate has applied to the same RRB or other RRBs on the Indian Railways As such, RRB / Chennai, RRB / Secunderabad and RRB / Thiruvananthapuram are not responsible for any clash in the date of exam for posts notified by them or other RRBs.