IAF HQ Eastern Air Command Direct Recruitment of Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts 2015
1. Indian Air Force Applications 2015 are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment against Group C posts in various Stns / Units in EAC. The details of vacancies along with the name / address of the Stns / Units are given in the attached Annexure.
Place and Number of IAF HQ Eastern Air Command Vacancies 2015
|Unit||Name of Post||No. of Vacancy Released||Vacancy Available||Reservation|
|HQ EAC ( U )||CLK Hindi Typist||01||01||01||-||-||-||-||01|
|CLK ( U ) / Hindi Typist||01||01||01||-||-||-||-||01|
|Painter||03||02||02 ( 01 ESM )||-||-||-||-||02|
01 ( PH D/D )
|01||-||03 ( 01 ESM )||-||10|
|Labourer on Ammunition Duty||05||05||03 ( 01 - ESM )||01||-||01||-||05|
|Dhobi||02||02||01||-||-||01 ( ESM )||-||02|
UR ( unreserved ), SC ( Scheduled Caste ), ST ( Scheduled Tribes ), PH ( Physically Handicapped ), OH ( Orthopedically Handicapped ), ESM ( Ex-Serviceman ).
IAF Eastern Air Command Post Educational Qualification 2015 :
|SI. No.||Name of Post||Essential Qualification|
|1.||Clk Hindi Typist||1. 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University.
2. A typing speed of 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer ( Time allowed 10 min ) 30 wpm correspond of KDPH on an average of 05 key depression for each word.
|2.||Storekeeper||Graduate of a recognised University or equivalent pass.
Desirable : Experience in handling Stores and keeping Accts in a store of a concern of repute in Public or private section.
|3.||D/Man III||1. Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised board / university.
2. 02 years diploma in mechanical / drawing or civil engineering of mechanical engineering or electrical engineering or Draughtmanship ( Mechanical or Civil ) from an Industrial Training Institute or equivalent recognised institute.
3. Five years experience in D'manship in a reputed firms / Govt Institute.
|4.||Cook & Mess Staff||Matriculate or equivalent from a recognised Board / University with six months experience in the trade.|
|5.||Painter & Carpenter||Matriculate or equivalent from a recognised Board / University and possessing ITI certificate in the appropriate / akin field or trade.|
|6.||Safaiwala||Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised Board / University.|
|7.||Dhobi||Essential Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognised university or board. Desirable 03 years of experience as Dhobi from an organisation institute.|
|8.||Vulcanizer||Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised board university.|
|9.||Laboureron ammunition duty||Matriculate pass or equivalent from a recognised board university.|
IAF HQ Eastern Air Command Posts Pay Scale 2015
For Hindi Typist, Painter, Carpenter Cook : Pay Band 5200 – 20200 plus Grade Pay ( GP ) 1900/-.
For Store Keeper : Pay Band 5200 – 20200 plus Grade Pay ( GP ) 2400/-.
For Others : Pay Band 5200 – 20200/- plus GP 1800/-.
2. The following are the given criteria as per the Recruitment Rules ( RRs ) :
- Age Limit for IAF HQ Eastern Air Command Posts 2015 : 18 – 27 years for Clk Hindi Typist and 18 – 25 years for others. Upper age limit relaxation applicable against posts vacancy for SC / ST by 05 years. OBC 03 years and for ESM ( Ex-servicemen ) : Service rendered in Army, Navy and Air Force + 03 ( three ) years. Physically Handicapped are eligible for 10 years of age relaxation.
- The crucial date for determining age limit is the last date of receipt of application / last date up to which the employment exchange is asked to submit the names.
Benefits for Women Employee : Women employees fulfilling the requirement for applying the above posts are allowed to avail the benefits available to women employees as mentioned in the Min of Pers, DOP&T NO 13018/4/2009-Estt(L) dated 08 Jul 09.
3. IAF HQ Eastern Air Command Application 2015 as per format given under ( typed in English ), pasted with recent passport size photograph duly attested by self along with the photo copy of the following supporting document documents also duly attested may be sent to Officer-in-Charge Civil Admin Section of the concerned Air Force Station :
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Educational Qualification certificate.
- Any other documents as required.
- Self address with stamp(s) of 5/- pasted also to be submitted. Address should be typed or neatly hand written in English.
- Applicants, should prominently annotate his / her contact number ( mobile or landline ) on the application.
4. IAF HQ Eastern Air Command Application must be submitted within 30 days from the date of publication ( 31st October – 6 November 2015 ) of the advertisement. Application received thereafter will not be entertained.
5. Applicants may please note that if certificates of education, date of birth, caste, etc. are found to be false, they are likely to be prosecuted.
6. Shortlisted candidates will be called for IAF HQ Eastern Air Command written test and interview on suitable dates. However, no TA / DA will be paid to the candidate to attend the written test and / or interview.
7. Selected candidates will be given appointment subject to Police verification of character and antecedents and on submission of Medical Fitness Certificate signed by Govt Medical Officer / Civil Surgeon.
8. The AOC / Stn Cdr / CO of the concerned Air Force Station mentioned above have the right to adjust surpluses in case they become available at some mentioned above have the right to adjust surpluses in case they become available at some stage in future before the vacancies are filled up. Similarly, HQ EAC also has the right to change number of vacancies and reservations status of the post in, any Air Force Stations at any time before the selection is made.