IAF HQ Eastern Air Command Direct Recruitment of Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts 2015
1. Indian Air Force Applications 2015 are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment against the Group “C” posts at Air Force Selection Board ( AFSB ), Kanchrapara, Kolkata.
|SI. No.||Name of Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
|1.||Steno - II||01||01||-||-||02|
|5.||CMTD||04 ( 01 ESM )||-||-||02||06|
|6.||MTS||19 ( 04 ESM )||10 ( 01 ESM )||02||08 ( 01 PB )||39|
|7.||Mess Staff||07 ( 01 OH & 01 ESM )||02||01||03 ( 01 ESM )||13|
|8.||Safaiwala||05 ( 01 ESM )||03||01||02 ( 01 HH )||11|
|9.||Cook||05 ( 01 ESM )||02||-||02||09|
|11.||Carpenter||01 ( ESM )||-||-||-||01|
( UR – Unreserved, SC – Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribes, OBC – Other Backward Class, PH – Physically Handicapped ( OH, PB & HH ) & ESM – Ex-Serviceman ).
2. The following are the given criteria as per the Recruitment Rules ( RRs ) :
i. Age Limit for IAF HQ Eastern Air Command Posts 2015
- For LDC : 18 – 27 years.
- Others : 18 – 25 years.
- Upper age limit relaxation applicable against posts vacancy for SC / ST by 05 years, OBC 03 years and ESM ( Ex-servicemen ) : service rendered in Army, Navy and Air Force + 03 ( three ) years. Physically Handicapped are eligible for 10 yrs of age relaxation.
- The crucial date for determining age limit is the last date of receipt of application / last date up to which the employment exchange is asked to submit the names.
ii. IAF HQ Eastern Air Command Posts 2015 Educational Qualification
|Sl. No||Post||Essential Qualification|
|1||LDC / Hindi Typist||
|2||Store Keeper||12th pass or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
Desirable : Experience in handling Stores and keeping Accts in a store of a concern of repute in Public or private section.
|3||Steno II||i. 12th pass or equivalent from recognised board or university.
ii. Skill Test Norms iii. Dictation : 10 mts @ 80 w.p.m Transcription : 50mts ( Eng ) 65 mts ( Hindi ) on computer.
|4||Civ MTD||10th Pass.
i. Valid civil driving license for light and heavy vehicle.
ii. Professional skill in driving and knowledge of motor mechanism.
Experience : Minimum two years experience in driving motor vehicle.
|5||Cook & Mess Staff||Matriculate or equivalent from a recognised Board / University with six months experience in the trade.|
|6||Carpenter||Matriculate or equivalent from a recognised Board / University and possessing ITI certificate in the appropriate / akin field or trade.|
|7||MTS||Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised Board / University.
Desirable : One year of experience as watchman or Lascar or Mail from and Organisation or Institute.
|8||Safaiwala||Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised Board / University.|
|9||Dhobi||Essential : Matriculation pass or equivalent Qualification from a recognised University or Board.
Desirable : One year of experience as Dhobi from an Organisation or Institute.
iii. IAF HQ Eastern Air Command Posts 2015 Pay Scale
For LDC, Store Keeper, Hindi typist, Painter, Carpenter, Cook, CMTD : Pay Band 5200 – 20,200 Plus Grade Pay ( GP ) 1900/-.
For Store Keeper : Pay Band 5200 – 20,200 Plus Grade Pay ( GP ) 2400/-.
For Others : Pay Band 5200 – 20,200/- Plus Grade Pay ( GP ) 1800/-.
iv. Benefit for Women Employee : Women employees fulfilling the requirement for applying the above posts are allowed to avail the benefits available to women employees as mentioned in the Min of Pers, DOP&T NO 13018/4/2009-E.stt(L) dated 08 Jul 09.
3. IAF HQ Eastern Air Command Application 2015 as per annexed format ( typed in English ) and pasted with recent passport size photograph duly attested by self along with the photo copy of the following supporting document documents also duly attested may be sent to Officer-in-Charge Civil Admin Section, Air Force Station, Barrackpore, Kolkata – 700 120, West Bengal :
- Proof of date of birth.
- Educational qualification certificate.
- Any other documents as required.
- Self address envelope with stamp(s) of 5/- pasted also to be submitted. Address should be typed or neatly hand written in English.
- Applicants, should prominently annotate his / her contact number ( mobile or landline ) on the application.
4. Application must be submitted within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Application received thereafter will not be entertained.
5. Applicants may please note that if certificates of education, date of birth, caste, etc. are found to be false, they are likely to be prosecuted.
6. Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview on suitable dates. However, no TA / DA will be paid to the candidate to attend the written test and / or interview.
7. Selected candidates will be given appointment subject to Police verification of character and antecedents and on submission of Medical Fitness Certificate signed by Govt Medical Officer / Civil Surgeon.
8. The Station Cadre of the Air Force Station has the right to adjust surpluses in case they become available at some stage in future before the vacancies are filled up. Similarly, HQ EAC also has the right to change number of vacancies and reservations status of the post in, any Air Force Stations at any time before the selection is made.