18-A, Nyay Marg,
Applications are invited from qualified candidates as per U.P. State Universities Act, 1973 and the Statutes framed thereunder as amended from time to time for the post of Lecturer in various subjects in the pay scale of 8000-13, 500 with allowances in aided Non-government Degree Colleges in Uttar Pradesh as per details given below.
Numbers against subjects indicate vacancies reserved for General, Other Backward Classes, Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe respectively, which may increase or decrease. The entire selection process of this advertisement would be subject to the final decision of the Honble High Court in writ petition no 48149/2003 and no.53581/2005 and others. Reservation is admissible to candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped persons.Dependent on Freedom fighters and Ex-service men categories according to the Act and rules of the State Government.
|SN.||Subject||Post Details||SN.||Subject||Post Details|
|5.||Home Science||02+0+01+0||24.||Agri. Extension||03+01+01+0|
|6.||Drawing & Painting||01+01+01+0||25.||Agri. Chemistry||02+02+01+0|
|8.||Ancient History||02+01+01+01||27.||Animals Hus & Dairying||01+01+0+0|
|14.||Music ( Vocal )||01+0+01+0||33.||Zoology||14+07+05+01|
|15.||Music ( Tabia )||01+0+01+0||34.||Physics||18+09+08+01|
|19.||Education||05+03+02+0||38.||Education ( B. Ed. )||17+09+07+01|
- The cost of Application form Broucher / Instructions etc is for SC / ST candidates of U.P. 300.00 and for other candidates 600.00 12.00 extra as Bank Commission will also be payable. Separate Application form has to be filled for each subject.
- Application-form will be available on cash payment from 10th February, 2007 in the Civil Line Branch of Allahabad, Kanpur, Gorakhpur and Bareilly. Agra ( Chhilee Eent. ) Meerut (Mall Road ), Varanasi ( Chowk ) and Lucknow ( Hazratganj ) Branches of Allahabad Bank.
- Application on the prescribed form, complete in all respects, must reach in the office of the following address only through Registered Parcel or Speed-post by the prescribed last date of receiving applications 14th March 2007.
U.P. Higher Education Services Commission,
18-A, Nyay Marg,
Allahabad – 211 001.
Forms send through any other medium will not be accepted. Incomplete application form in any respect or applications not in the prescribed Application form or form received after the last date shall not be accepted.
- Eligibility Qualification as acquired up to the last date prescribed for receipt of Application shall only be considered. The Commission reserves the right not to make selection against any post without assigning any reason therefore.
- The benefit or reservation will be given only to the domiciles of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Other related details / instructions and list of Colleges would be available along with the application forms.