Sena Bhawan, DHQ PO,
Tele Phone : 23018965, 23333514.
Filling up of one Post of Establishment Officer at Officers Training Academy, Chennai.
One post of Establishment Officer (General Central Service Group ‘B’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in the pay scale of 9300-34800 + GP 4600 (pre-revised scale 6500-10500) at Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai is required to be filled by deputation from amongst officers under the Central Government :
1. Holding analogous posts,*or
2. With 3 years’ service in posts in the scale of 9300-34800 + GP 4200 (pre-revised scale of 5500-9000), or equivalent, or
3. With 8 years’ service in posts in the scale of 5200-20200 + GP 2800 (pre-revised scale 4500-7000) or equivalent and
b. Possessing the following qualification and experience :
1. Degree of a recognized University or equivalent
2. 5 year experience of administration, accounts and establishment work in a supervisory capacity in a Govt. Office or a public body or a commercial Organisation of repute. Desirable Knowledge of Government rules and regulations.
2. Job Description
Overall supervision / administration including all accounts matters of civilian employees working at OTA, Chennai.
3. The officer selected for appointment will be governed by the general terms of deputation and will have the option to
1. Draw grade pay plus deputation (duty) allowance or
2. To have his / her pay fixed in the Central Scale of the deputation post as per normal rules.
4. The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another excadre post held immediately preceding the proposed appointment shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
5. It is requested that the Officers Training Academy Chennai Recruitment applications (in duplicate) in the given proforma duly countersigned by the employer along with complete and up-to-date confidential reports of the officers who could be spared in the event of their OTA Chennai Recruitment selection may be sent through proper channel to the following address within 45 days from the date of issue of Officers Training Academy Chennai Recruitment Advertisement.
The Director General Military Training,
MT-7, Integrated HQ of Min of Def (Army),
Room No.752, ‘A’ Wing, Sepa Bhavan,
New Delhi – 110 011.
Officers Training Academy Chennai Recruitment Application received after the last date or without Confidential Reports or otherwise found incomplete are liable not to be considered.
While forwarding the Officers Training Academy Chennai Recruitment applications, it may be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct and that no disciplinary / vigilance case is pending or contemplated against the officer and no major / minor penalty has been imposed on him / her during the last ten years.
Candidates, once applied / selected, will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature at a later stage.