Indian Navy has opening for Young men in Non Commissioned ranks.
|Category||Branch||Age||Education||Remarks Course begins in the month of|
|Artificer apprentice||Technical||16 to 18 years||SSLC / Metric||April & October|
|Metric Direct Entry||Technical||17 to 20 Years||Metric Min 55 % Marks||May & Nov|
|Non Metric Direct Entry||Non technical trades||17 to 20 Years||8th pass||May & Nov|
|Direct Entry Petty Officer||Seaman||17 to 22 years||Metric||Sportsmen May & Nov|
For more information kindly visit www.armedforces.nic.in
Indian Coast Guard : Indian Coast Guard offers a marvelous opportunity for engineering diploma Holder, Matriculates and Non-Matriculated to Join Technical , General Duty and Domestic Branches.
Posts : & Eligibility
|Post||Qualification||% Marks||Age||Medical Standard|
|YANTRIKS (Technical)||Matriculation with Three Year Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical engineering Recognized by AICTE||55% & Above||Below 22 Years As on 01 July of the year Or Recruitment||Ht.157 Cms 6/12 good eye, 6/24 bad Eye.|
|General Duty NAVIKS||Matriculation in 10 + 2 Scheme from a education Board recognized by Central Govt / State Govt||55% & above||17 to 22 Years||157 Cms Eye 6/6 No glasses|
|Naviks Domestic Branch||8th / Middle Class||55% & Above||17 to 22 Years||Eye 6/18 to 6/36 157 Cms|
|Good Set of Teeth||Normal hearing||Good health||Chest 80- 85 Cms||Seats reserved for OBC / SC / ST.|
Pay And Perks and Other Benefits : Starting Pay
- Yantriks – 4000- 6000
- Naviks GD – 3050- 4590
- Naviks (Dom) – 2750 – 4400
In addition to the pay DA, CCA, Kit Maintenance allowance permissible
Other Benefits :
- Free Ration
- Free Clothing
- Free Medical for self and family including Dependent Parents
- Leave 45 Days Earned leave and 08 Days Casual Leave
- Free travel Concession
- Group Insurance cover of RsFive Lakhs
- Pension- Provident Fund and Gratuity on Retirement
- Promotion Prospects for promotion to officer Rank subject to suitability and performance.
- CSD (Canteen)
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test / Interview / Physical Test : Candidates will be required to sit for written test. All those who clear the written test will be subjected to Interview. On clearing Interview Candidates will be subjected to Physical Fitness Test. Thereafter overall successful candidates will have to undergo medical examination.
- Subjects : Yantriks : Mechanical Engineering Or Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunication as per diploma standard
- Navik (General Duty / Domestic Branch) – Mental Ability Test, English, Mathematics, General Science and General Knowledge.
- Applications can be downloaded from Coast Guard Web Site : www.indiancoastguard.org
Application Form of Navy Recruitment for Sailors & Indian Coast Guard :
- Yantriks to type or Handwritten copy of application duly filled in should be sent to Recruitment Officer, Post Box No: 127, Noida (UP) Pin Code: 201 301.
- For Naviks : Application on plain paper in the form duly filled in should be sent to the following address by ( Under Postal Certificate Only) for candidates of Eastern Zone others to apply to the respective Zones. ( Kindly See the web site.)
Post Box No : 808,
Fort St. George,
Chennai – 600 009.
Examination Centre : Yantriks Examination / Interview will be held during April at the following centres New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Vishakhpatnam, Kochi, New Mangalore and Goa.
For Naviks – (Eastern Zone) Chennai, Vizag, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Nagpur, Cuttack, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Mandapam, Secudrabad.
Training : Selected Candidates will be sent to INS Chilka , Puri, Orissa, for Basic Training